Editing and commenting on suggestions
In this article
- How you can post an official response
- How to add screenshots and other images
- How you can edit a suggestion
- Related articles
We make it easy for you to edit and comment on suggestions.
You might want to do this because:
- You want to explain the official position on a suggestion
- There are grammatical or spelling errors
- The suggestion is useful but the language makes it hard to understand
How you can post an official response
Simply select ‘comment’ and your response will be tagged as ‘admin’.
Users can only add one image to each comment. This is to keep things straightforward and to reduce the chance of people abusing your feedback board as an image hosting service.
Images can be in PNG, GIF, JPEG, and PDF formats.
Moderators can remove inappropriate images by editing the comment.
How to add screenshots and other images
You can allow Users to add screenshots and other images by Controlling who can post and vote using permissions.
Users select ‘add image’ and will see this screen.
How you can edit a suggestion
You might want to edit a suggestion to make it easier to understand, or to correct grammar or spelling mistakes.
Choose the comment and then select ‘edit’.