Searching for suggestions
In this article
- How to search for suggestions
- How to search for suggestions by status
- How to search for suggestions by tags
- Related content
Your customers might want to search your board for a number of reasons:
- They might want to search for a particular suggestion before adding their own
- They might want to see all suggestions that are new, done, are planned, and so on
Customers can see approved suggestions only. Moderators can search unapproved suggestions as well.
How to search for suggestions
Customers can simply use our search box to find what they are looking for.
Typos and alternative suggestions are handled effectively.
The search engine also knows the language of your feedback board and adapts the search results accordingly
How to search for suggestions by status
Customers can also choose to see certain types of suggestions using the buttons provided: top, new, all except done, under consideration, planned, not planned, in progress and done.
How to search for suggestions by tags
If you have created at least one tag for your feedback board, your customers will now see an option to see ‘All tags’. The dropdown then shows you all the tags used so far on that board.
Your customers can then choose a tag (in this case #integrations) to see all other suggestions with that tag.